On March 26, Betrium begins the main stage of the ICO to issue Betriums tokens BTRM on the public blockchain. This comes in the wake of a very successful pre-ICO in which they were able to raise more than $1.2 million USD.
Betrium is the world’s first decentralized exchange and sports betting platform that is open to everyone and charges the lowest commissions. The company offers innovation platform for event organizers, developers, and third-party service providers. Since day one, the company has been building a bond with the public keeping one goal in mind, creating a safe, fair, and reliable platform for the successful development of Gambling and Betting.
Betrium is one of the just few projects launching ICO, that have a real business model and talk about real money. The gambling industry is absolutely wealthy and growing.
On the previous ICO stages, the company has raised over $ 1,283,000. Betrium has realized 14,000,000 BTRM tokens, which equals 1,703 ETH.
This is a fairly good result and at the main stage it is planned to raise more than $ 5,000,000 and the total supply is 63 000 000 BTRM tokens.
Betrium was created as a solution to the main problems of gambling and betting industries. The blockchain technologies make Betrium open, resistant to hacking, and therefore a safe environment.
Betrium is the first to offer the following key features
- Worldwide money deposits and withdrawals, support for 30 countries, all the sport events
- Volatility Stabilization — balances will be fixed in the virtual USD/EUR, so users are protected from losing in regular cryptocurrencies’ dumps by integrating exchange functionality.
- Event Organizers Platform — we offer a unique creation platform for event organizers.
- 0-1% fee on money deposits, withdrawals, and winnings.
- Support of ETH, BTC, LTC, XZC, DASH.
- Betrium can’t take taxes due it’s nature.
- Bets happen off-chain.
- Open API
Betrium is gearing up to be a top contender in 2018 and is showing no signs of slowing down.
To invest the Betrium you need a wallet, which supports ERC20 tokens, such as MyEtherWallet, Mist, Ethereum Wallet, imToken, Metamask. The minimum investment is 0.3 ETH.
More information about the platform and the future crowdsale is available at betrium.co
Images courtesy of Betrium