https://dailybitcoinreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/bitcoin-300x59.png 0 0 Crypto Potato https://dailybitcoinreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/bitcoin-300x59.png Crypto Potato2020-10-29 12:22:132020-10-29 12:22:13Fidelity’s Crypto Subsidiary Targets Asian Investors To Buy Bitcoin
- Fidelity Digital Asset Services (FDAS) has partnered with Stack Funds to enable Asian investors to purchase and store cryptocurrency assets more freely and securely.
- Based in Singapore, Stack Funds is a regulated fund manager focusing on Bitcoin and other digital assets.
- According to the Bloomberg report, Stack Funds will make Fidelity’s secure custody services available to its clients, primarily based in Asia. The company outlined that the Asian market has been continuously growing in demand towards the cryptocurrency industry, especially from high-net-worth investors and family offices.
- Stack further explained that all assets under its management will be audited monthly. The firm will provide insurance coverage, weekly contributions, and redemptions to enhance capital security.
- Stack’s co-founder, Michael Collett, said that Fidelity’s involvement will enable its company to attract even more investors from the region.
- On the other hand, Christopher Tyrer, head of Fidelity Digital Assets Europe, believes that “there’s a critical need for platforms which have a deep understanding of what local and regional investors are looking for.” However, he admitted that the digital asset space has “historically lacked” such platforms.
- After its success in the US, Fidelity Digital Assets expanded its cryptocurrency services to Europe last year. The company aims at entering the Asian market as well now with the Stack Funds partnership.
Source: Crypto Potato